ART AQUARIUM 2017: A combination of art and goldfishes!
Highlights of the Art Aquarium 2017
- Super Oiran: A combination of 17 aquariums which are surrounding a huge fishbowl dived in red color to symbolize the red light district of Edo.
- Four Seasons in the Ryugu Palace: See the passages of time with the protection at the back of this exhibit together with the longfin goldfishes flying there.
- Tamaterium: A treasure chest from the above-mentioned tale in a luxury design using 24 karat gold combining our world and the world beyond the waves.
- Tokogake Goldfish Ornament: When goldfishes become art and swim across a sumi-e painting on the wall. Also see ornaments decorated in wabi-sabi aesthetic.
- Kutani Goldfish Show: At this area you find several porcelain bowls of Kutani style with colorful painted goldfish designs. Inside you can see the fishes swimming from above.
- Kirikorium: With this traditional cut glass technology of the Edo period collaborating with modern Japanese craftworks the goldfishes become a special mysterious and elegant look.
Sailor Moon is inviting you to her Moonlight Party
In the Name Of the Moon , We shall be fashionable! , Sailor Moon is back in some fashionable form.Its time to up your style with these Sailor Moon items. Isetan is doing another Sailor Moon event , where fans can go and buy the new release collaboration items.
5 Most Powerful Martial Arts That Originated From Japan
Japan is the home for tens of different types of martial arts, some of them such as the following are very widely known outside of the country, for their powerful techniques: 1. Karate Karate in the USVia lakeforest.ska.org Karate is currently the most popula
Enjoy Murakami artwork @ Bar Zingaro & Cafe
Feeling tired after shopping around Nakano Broadway, need a rest , somewhere not as noisy and somewhere to eat or just for a coffee.Head to the 2F to Bar Zingaro Coffee, drinks and art.Its actually owned by a really famous Japanese Artist ( Murakami Takeshi )